Friday, March 14, 2014

Santa's Village, first row


I finished the first of the three rows. So now Mrs. Claus' Cookie Shop has been restitched. At least there was a good bit of time between the two stitchings of it.

One other annoying bit -- I had to switch skeins of floss because I ran out of red 321. And...they don't match. I'm used to DMC being so consistent that it's aggravating when they're not. The only place it's noticeable is in the berries of the separator row. I intend to ignore this as much as possible. At least the two colors aren't right next to each other. If it gets to me, I'll have to restitch the berries.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on the Christmas Village. I love this series of designs. So annoying about the thread though. I had the same problem right in the middle of a skirt I was stitching on a L&L design!