Saturday, December 01, 2012

EGA

I've decided to join the Austin chapter of the EGA; I love talking to other stitchers. I'm going to their Christmas party tomorrow. I see that they have a show in the spring. If all goes well and they allow it, I think I'll exhibit a few of my pieces. I'd like to solicit feedback on what I should show. What do you think? All my pieces are on my website, www.arthemise.com.

I think I can part with my large HAED, The Awakening, for a weekend (that piece stayed with me at all times during the move).

I've considered my Chatelaine Rose and Butterfly Quilt, but it's unframed and so large. I don't know how I'd display it. It's too nice to turn into an actual quilt.

1 comment:

DebbieSFL said...

When I lived in Austin about 10 years ago, I was a member of the Austin chapter--you will love them. Great bunch of people!!!