Friday, August 17, 2012

Joan Elliott dragon for RR


I stitched this Joan Elliott dragon for Jacqui's round robin piece. This is the piece that made me buy Joan's book!

My first 5K: I signed up for my first 5K, the Burning Pines 5K in September. I'll be walking it. Matt and I walked it last weekend, and I can make it up and down all those hills, but I can't guarantee I won't come in last place! I still haven't gotten my weight back down to pre-vacation levels (2 pounds to go), but I've been sticking to the diet fairly well and exercising. It's all I can do.

25-year class reunion: I went. It wasn't nearly as horrible as I thought it would be. I actually had fun! I loved seeing my BFF from grade school again.

5 comments:

Lana said...

Lovely finish! I love the colors!

Cathy said...

Which Joan Elliott book is this in? Love the colors!

Arthemise said...

Cathy, it's in Bewitching Cross Stitch.

Outi said...

Stunning!

Sara said...

Love that dragon, I might have to go find that book now:)