Friday, September 30, 2011

Pincushion HD


I finished the pincushion that goes with my Victoria Sampler Gingerbread Tree Etui. I think I stuffed it a bit too much, but I'm happy with it. I just have the scissor case to stitch, and then I can start on the assembly of the tree. The page I linked to above has photos of the tree before assembly and a closeup of the roses.

The move: We've gotten the house in pretty good shape, and it's going on the market tonight. After the fires in Bastrop, the housing market has seen an upsurge, so now is the time for us to sell, even though we didn't fix everything we had planned to. We'd like to move to Austin to be closer to work. Mixed emotions about selling our first house together.

5 comments:

Tatkis said...

Beautiful pincushion!
Good luck with your new house!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Z said...

The pincushion looks great.

Hope the house sells fast for you.

Giovanna said...

Very pretty pincushion, well done!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the pincushion finish. Those roses are so pretty! Good luck with the move. I can understand your mixed feelings!!

Raven/Missy said...

your pincushion looks fantastic! The roses are beautiful also. Good luck selling your house and I hope your move goes well.