Friday, June 24, 2011

Autumn RR


Here's the piece I did for our autumn round robin. (If you're interested in doing a future RR, check the bulletin board.) The other five members will each add about 1.5 inches worth of bands following the autumn theme. My bands are from the Trilogy's Autumn Line Up. I will add bands to the other members' pieces too. Their themes are Teresa Wentzler's borders, Just Nan, Sweetheart Tree, the Drawn Thread, and the rainbow. Our first mail date is July 5. I'm looking forward to stitching on everyone's pieces!

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Lovely start on your RR. I am looking forward to stitching on each RR as it comes through my hands.

Jo said...

sounds like fun - looking forward to seeing photos as you get them all!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love these cute birds! They remind me of the birds in Rhubarb and Custard except these are all black!
I have got a pic of mine but it's in the camera as the scanner didn't like it!

Lana said...

Great start! I bet it will be beautiful when it gets back to you and the RR is finished!

mdgtjulie said...

Lovely. I would like to do a RR, but I have a terrible time with deadlines.

Michelle said...

Cute idea for yours. Love the start!