Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rose Quilt block 13


Not far now! I went back and added the antennae to the last butterfly I did. Martina said she had forgotten to give him any.

We're going on vacation this weekend to Galveston. I've been agonizing about what stitching to take with me. I don't want to take anything I can't wash, and I don't have anything like that ongoing right now. I don't really want to start anything new -- the desire isn't even there, which is weird. I'm on a mission to get my WIPs out of the way. But it's either start a new small or have nothing to stitch on (unthinkable). Decisions, decisions....

8 comments:

Needlearts Kelly said...

It's coming along nicely and looks absolutely gorgeous. I'd go with a starting a new small!

Michelle said...

Wow - it's really coming along! Not long now!!!

Alice said...

Look at you go! Are you sure you don't have any hankering for a new start? Nothing at all is very unthinkable. Have a nice time.

Giovanna said...

Isn't it nice to reach the bottom edge on a large project? :-) It's gorgeous!

Jo said...

Gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely weekend away, and that you managed to sort out your weekend stitching dilemma!

Shelleen said...

I love butterflies and this is gorgeous.

Sara said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great time on your vacation and are you sure you can't find a nice, new small to start?

Angie said...

Wow- beyond gorgeous. This just jumped up higher on my wishlist.

Surely there is a nice small for vaca???