Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stitching goals for the new year

I finished more than I thought I had this year, but still, I didn't stitch as much as I had in previous years. That's probably because of my renewed thirst for reading after getting my Kindle and having Missy Ann's help in realizing I really like supernatural romance. My credit card does not thank her. I've also been playing a computer game, Runes of Magic, way too much.

This year I hope to finish at least Maggie the Messmaker and Magnificent Wizard. The first is a WIP that's been around for too many years, and the other is a present for my husband that I'd like to finish as a graduation present.

Here's how I did, stitching-wise, in 2010.

Pieces I finished in 2010:

  • The Lady of Shalott
  • Legend of the Spellcasters
  • Frost on the Pumpkin
  • Quilted Bear
  • Barnabee's Bride
  • Austrian I
  • Moonriders
  • Autumn Biscornu and Fob
  • Three Pumpkins
  • Keep a Little Secret
  • Peppermint Twist
  • Noel

Current WIPs:

  • Spirit of the Snow Angel
  • Rose Quilt
  • Maggie the Messmaker
  • Magnificent Wizard
  • Eternal Promise
  • Three Pumpkins
  • Victoria Sampler Gingerbread House


Review of stitching goals for 2010:

Done

  • Legend of the Spellcasters
  • Lady of Shalott
  • Finishing of two Just Nans pieces
Not done
  • Maggie the Messmaker
  • Magnificent Wizard (make some progress)
  • Summer Faerie

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

The stitching smalls are adorable. Have a happy new year.

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

happy new year i hope you more success this year