Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Skeleton Crew update


I've finished the second mast now. I think I'm going to switch to Maggie the Messmaker for a while. That piece is my goal for the year, so I need to get going! I'm putting off starting a new TW as long as I can because of these WIPs. It's so tempting!

Update on the kid and husband: Logan is in good spirits and just has some sniffles and coughing left over from his illness. Matt is still feeling bad and isn't going to class. I'm exhausted from taking care of everything. Whew!

9 comments:

Kim B said...

It looks amazing! Spooky!

Glad Logan is feeling better. Hopefully Matt will be better soon!

Unknown said...

This looks terrific. I have the pattern, but haven't started it. I love the misty grey fabric you picked for it.

Daffycat said...

Oooo, spooky! Great stitching!

Jennifer Blake said...

Looking good. I'm glad that everyone is starting to feel better.

Brenda Lou said...

Ohhhh.....it's spookily precious :) I hope everyone is feeling much better soon.

Anonymous said...

I love this design, it's so nice to see someone stitching it! Glad to read that Logan's better, I hope Matt will soon be too.

Michelle said...

I love watching your progress on this piece - love it!!!

Brigitte said...

Oh what fun to see this project again on your blog. You made some nice progress and I'm sure it's fun to stitch on it.
I hope everyone in your family is back to good health by now.

Sara said...

Skeleton Crew looks great! I need to get back to this one someday.