Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Exchange sent



Chris let me know that she received my Pumpkin Patch Exchange. I think this was one of my favorite packages to get together. It was a challenge to find pumpkin things, and I'm rather proud of what I came up with. Chris said she liked it too, so that makes me happy.

The main piece I stitched was November Harvest Pumpkin, a freebie from the Rainbow Gallery website (I substituted for all the colors, mostly WDW). I made it into a box, my first. More pics.



I also stitched another little piece. This is the one I was tempted to keep for myself because it was so cute. More pics.



As for the extras, I made two hand-made items. One was a stuffed pumpkin. My mom sewed it on the machine, and then I put it together. My machine can't do fancy curved stitching. Or maybe it's the operator.



Lastly, I made some polymer clay magnets. Yes, they're slightly different, but then pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Pretty exchange! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you came up with some wonderful gifts - well done!

riona said...

Your trading partner was one very lucky lady.