Thursday, June 26, 2008

Biscornu exchange piece HD

I finished the stitching and finishing of my biscornu exchange piece. I like how it came out. This one was a challenge because not only did I have to find a piece that I liked and that my partner would like, but I had to find something that would work on the fabric I already had. I'm trying not to buy much, and I have a very small supply of fabric. All of what I have came from leftovers from pieces I stitched and from exchanges. I do have a big piece of white Jobelan for my HAEDs, but it's rather boring.

You'll see pics when my partner receives the biscornu in August. Yes, there's lots of time to work on SBEBB exchanges! Becky's taking applications if you're interested [now closed because she got so many emails].

I'm almost finished the next installment of Damier. Pics soon!

The tooth: Logan has a tooth! It has broken the skin and is very visible. Too bad I can't get a photo of it.

Matt's weather station. Matt put up the weather station I bought him for his birthday in February. He had to install a 12-foot post, which is why it took so long. It's pretty neat. I'll have to take some pics of it.

Cake!: I have another cake to make--a red, white, and blue cake for a 12-year-old's birthday this Sunday. I have it all planned. I sure hope it works!

2 comments:

BeckySC said...

Hey Michelle...BB is closed as I got SO many email :)

Sara said...

Haven't been here for awhile so I had a bit to catch up on but I'll say it all in one place- Yay for Logan on the tooth!! Your Rose Quilt is looking beautiful and you are making the most awesome cakes! I particularly love the dinosaur one and am happy to see that you have cake with neither death nor grief counseling:)