Saturday, March 08, 2008

Eternal Promise Page 2

I finally finished page 2! It didn't help that I've been working on small projects here and there.

Today, to reward myself for staying on my diet for an entire week, I ordered some items from Cheryl's Stitchery Nook, a place Carol suggested. I want to start Sweetheart Tree's Shamrock Needleroll and Teresa Wentzler's Sun Dragon and Celestial Fob.

I lost my self-control and started TW's Needle Guardian this past week. I had to restart it because I found some faint tan marks on my white fabric. I think my iron transferred some dye from another piece of fabric. That was annoying, but I'm making good progress. It should be a fairly quick piece.

I'll probably work on Chatelaine's Rose Quilt next too.

Diet: So after a week of staying on my diet, I've lost about 6 pounds. That's mostly water, but it makes me happy. Matt and I really need to do this. We're both looking forward to being able to do normal stuff again!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Eternal Promise is looking awesome!

Congratulations on sticking to your diet and the great progress you have seen!! It is always good to reward yourself for these things, and it sounds like you ordered some very nice treats :)

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations!! :D :D

Kim said...

Eternal Promise is looking fantastic!! You've already bypassed me(and I've had the chart since it came out). I feel like it's the hardest HAED chart I have; I'd be interested in how you think it compares with your others.

A huge congrats on losing 6 pounds. I know how hard that is. I'm fighting my way through the weight loss thing too.

Sharon said...

Both of your wip's look great! Congrats on your weight loss.

Carol said...

Yay to you and your diet! Shamrock NR seems so timely right now ;-) You will love Cheryl's Stitchery Nook - her service is very good. Now I can't wait to watch your NR progress.

Michelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I can't wait to see more of your Rose Quilt. Your HAED is gorgeous - congrats on another page down!