Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lady Scarlet HD

I finished this Just Nan piece last night. It was pretty easy to finish, unlike the last Just Nan box. The only problem was that I didn't understand what they meant when they said the flower should be flat. I do now--it's too puffy and kind of squishes the needlebook when I close the ladybug. Oh well, not too bad. You can see more pics on my website.

This was my first needlebook too. I'm looking forward to doing more!

Baby: Logan's successfully eating rice cereal now. He likes the one with apples. I think he was getting too impatient with the feeding originally, but now he's gotten the hang of it. It's so funny seeing this kid with food all over his face go after the spoon. I hug and kiss him all the time because he's just so darn cute! The babysitter gave him a mohawk yesterday when she bathed him.

10 comments:

jymisgurl said...

AWWW! What a cute pic!!

Deanne J said...

Beautiful finish

Logan is getting so big. Glad he's finally getting the hang of his cereal. We've started giving Aaron meat, he screws up his face at every spoonful but then opens it for more.

Dawn T. said...

What a great finish!!

Logan is so darn cute!

Andrea said...

Lovely finsih. Love the mohawk. LOL.

Katrina said...

what a cutie pie Logan is, love the mohawk :)

I've got Lady Scarlet lined up for my next small project, great to see yours all finished, its lovely.

Katrina said...

What a sweetie! He's so cute and he's getting so big.

Love the finish.

Cindy said...

Logan is so adorable. I wish i could hug him now...:D

Carol said...

Awesome job on Lady Scarlet! I really should stitch mine... not doing much good sitting in the box - LOL!!! Wow, I love yours!

Elfinlady said...

I love it! Wish I'd snagged it when it came out.

Michelle said...

What a cutie pie! Love your Scarlet Box - it turned out beautiful. I need to dig mine out and do it!