Friday, March 28, 2008

Barnabee's Bride disappointment

So another order came in (I've been spending money, a little here and there), but the leg of Barnabee's Bride is broken. Apparently this is a fragile piece. I read in someone else's blog (can't remember whose...) that they had received a broken one too. Ugh.

I also received some marking pins made by My Big Toe. I think they'll come in handy when I have to count stitches. I usually have to use needles to mark my place. Looking at them, I think I could make a few myself. I still want to figure out how to make pinheads using polymer clay. That could be neat.

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

That's so sad!! Can you get a replacement?

Kim B said...

Oh no! I hope you can get a replacement!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Barnabee. Mine arrived fine. I hope you can get a replacement!