Saturday, June 09, 2007

Barbabee's Quest HD

I put on the last charm this morning! I had a moment of panic when I dropped the little dragonfly and couldn't find it. Matt finally found it for me. I love that man.

For the record, this is Barnabee's Quest by Just Nan. There are three charts to it, and it's quite tall. Many thanks to my SAL buddies, even though I didn't stick to the SAL timeline toward the end.

I'll probably sell the charts, plus beads but without charms, if anyone's interested.

Once I get the hardware in, I'll turn this into a bellpull.

I'll work on The Awakening again this weekend and maybe some finishing tasks too.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations Michelle :-)

Sharon said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

mainely stitching said...

Oh what a great happy dance!! It looks fabulous! :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your quest :) It turned out very lovely!

Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing Barnabee! I need to pull mine out again and stitch on it. Yours turned out lovely, and I think the blue cording will be beautiful!

Andrea said...

Yeah another Barnabee finished! Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing it completed as a bellpull.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on finishing Barnabee!