Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Awakening Page 33

Here's the next page. The dress had a lot of black and not a lot of detail, so this page was a relatively fast stitch.

I may switch to another piece for a little while. I've been contemplating working on TW's Angel Procession again. We'll see how that goes.

I was going to work on the finishing of my Just Nan TrickORTreat box, but I discovered that I lost a small piece of fleece. Mom's going to try to send me some.

Baby: All's well, but I'm getting a little depressed that I can't do anything for myself. Even cooking supper is getting to be beyond me. I'm almost into the third trimester now.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I see this growing and growing! It looks great.

mainely stitching said...

I found it helpful to sort of space things out, so I didn't feel discouraged about being able to do less - start dinner preparations in the afternoon, then rest for awhile, and then cook it at the normal time. Much less exhausting. Don't let yourself get "down" because the last months of the pregnancy will really drag terribly. Find ways you can do the things you want to, and celebrate the "little" achievements. :)

Your progress on Awakening is STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, this is really incredible. I've enjoyed watching your progress through this!