Friday, May 25, 2007

Wanda's HAED RR finished

I finished my section (top right) of Wanda's HAED round robin piece. It's Verdure by Linda Ravenscroft.

This weekend Mom's coming for a visit--arriving Saturday morning and leaving Monday morning. It's a really long drive (Louisiana to Texas) just for the day, but she wants to see me and help. I'm going to see if she can help me finish my Garden Exchange piece (hehe).

Next on the stitching agenda is The Awakening. I haven't finished my page for this month, and I only have a week left!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I just love Verdure. Can't wait to see more of your Awakening too.

mainely stitching said...

What a COOL RR this is!

Anonymous said...

Lovely and what a nice way for a RR :)

Carol said...

That RR is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful time with your Mom. I bet she wants to help you nest for the baby :-)

Sharon said...

You are so awesome with the HAED pieces. This is a really neat RR. Enjoy your Mom, I am sure you two will have fun hanging out.

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's quite a RR! Very pretty :)

Jenny said...

Quite a RR indeed. I've never really gotten into the HAED designs, but the RR pieces are coming out so beautifully I might have to change my mind!