Monday, April 02, 2007

Barnabee's Quest Part 2 finished

I finished the second part of Barnabee's Quest by Just Nan today. Since my desire to stitch has been so erratic, I decided to work on this when I felt like it, not just on SAL days.

I'll probably move on to a catch-up round on my HAED RR next.

Baby: Everything's fine with the baby. I'm 13.5 weeks now. At my last doctor's appointment, they said I had a little protein in my urine, which is normal for women my age. I gained 4 pounds, which is a net gain of 2 pounds so far. My scale at home says I gained about 6 pounds.... Matt thinks he has the flu, so I'm hoping I don't catch it. Eep.

4 comments:

fudgey said...

Michele that looks awesome, what wonderful stitching ...
you must be so pleased with the finished result

mainely stitching said...

The flu while pregnant isn't fun, but don't worry about it hurting the baby. I drove my midwife crazy with my first child when I caught a really bad case of flu...

Take care!!

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty! Great work :)

Angi said...

Oh Barnabee's Quest is looking so amazing!! I'm just about done with your RR!! :)