Friday, March 23, 2007

Tash's RR

I finished my square for Tash's round robin. It's a section of HAED's Motherhood by Selena Fenech. I figured this one was a good one for me since I'm preggers. :-)

I'll move onto The Awakening next. It shouldn't take long to finish the page since it's mostly done. It's the lady's body, so I've been looking forward to finishing this section for a while. She looks good, if I do say so myself.

While I'm not turbo stitching like I used to, I am getting some stitching done. I'm having some sciatica, so I can't stitch for hours on end. Drat.

5 comments:

Juls said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!

cathymk said...

It's Stunning Michelle! Beautifully stitched.

mainely stitching said...

Oh, Michelle, it's beautiful!

Michelle said...

That is one of my favorite HAED charts. I just recently bought it. Beautiful choice for the RR - congrats on another great finish!

Sharon said...

Wow! that is just gorgeous-I love it.