Monday, February 19, 2007

My Stitching Treasures update

I didn't have much oomph this weekend. The nausea came back full force after having a couple of good days. I managed to get a little done on My Stitching Treasures by Jeanette Douglas. I ripped out the old peacock, restitched it, and did the lettering in the top box. I still have some lettering, the other peacock, the outer border, and some charms to do. I won't get to finish it this month like I had hoped, but at least I'm making some progress.

I'll move to The Awakening next.

10 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your Stitching Treasures is a lovely piece! Good luck with finishing it soon! You have done a fantastic job on it.

Michelle said...

This piece is coming along so beautifully. I just love the colors in it!

Anonymous said...

It's looking gorgeous! Not much more to do now :)

jymisgurl said...

It looks great! Hope your nausea subsides soon!

mainely stitching said...

I think this looks beautiful and that you've made a lot of progress in spite of your morning sickness.

Sara said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Looks like you've made some good stitching progress despite not feeling well. Can't wait to see your next Awakening pic!

Katrina said...

Very pretty, I don't think I've ever seen this piece close-up. Your stitching is gorgeous. Hope the nausea eases soon.

Deanne J said...

It looks great, your almost finished.

Sorry You're not feeling well again

Karin said...

It's gorgeous! And I hope you feel better soon.

Sharon said...

gorgeous piece! Hope your nausea abates some.