Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January goals reviewed

I did a lot of stitching this month. My mom thinks I should cut back on the stitching and do more housework. Yeah, right!

My Stitching Treasures--finish stitching it Almost but not quite
HAED The Awakening--finish 2 pages Nope
Love Quilts square--begin working on it I had to finish it because I didn't realize the deadline was Feb. 1
TrickORTreat--finish making it into a box, correct problems if I can Nope. I'm going to take this off the list for a while.
Exchanges--Work on HAED RR and next Just Nan RR; do finishing of birthday piece I sent off the birthday piece and did my RR work

I also figured out what I had ordered the Alpaca thread for! (That was really annoying when I didn't know what I had ordered it for.) Apparently I had looked at the back of the chart for Hummingbead Heaven where there was also a mini chart. The main chart doesn't use the thread, so I'll have to do the mini too.

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

More housework?! Get outta here! Your mom's priorities are wacked! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see a lot of "nopes" next to your goals because that's what my goals for January look like :).

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see a lot of "nopes" next to your goals because that's what my goals for January look like :).