Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New TWs!

I've enjoyed reading people's posts about CSNF. What I'm really excited about is the two new Teresa Wentzler pieces! They were taught at the event, but they'll eventually get released as charts, maybe in three months or so (fingers crossed). Delphine74 posted a pic of the Dragon Needlecase, and Dani posted a pic of the Celestial Fob (the other side was done by Jennifer Aikman-Smith of Dragon Dreams). Love 'em!

Yesterday I drove in to work to help out with the deadline crunch (and go to the Halloween party!). I won some handmade cards in a silent auction for charity. The photo is a sampling of the huge pile I got. I also went to Hobby Lobby to get a few things, including some nubby yarn to make a throw for Matt. It says no dye lot, but two skeins are darker than the other two. I'll just alternate.

I also bought some toys for Hathor. She just loves the little balls with feathers attached. Of course she shreds them and I find feathers all over the house.

Diet: Today we restart the diet. We ate tons of junk last week, which is our usual reaction to grief. I probably gained back all the little weight I lost. I'm too chicken to get on the scale right now. We're going to Ohio in a few months for the interment of Matt's mom's ashes, so I'd like to lose some weight by then. I'll get to meet his dad for the first time, which ought to be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mi gosh! I got to have that needlecase when it comes out!
*wipes drool off from keyboard*

Kim said...

I love that needlecase--too cute!!

Good luck with the weight loss. I'm trying to lose too--it's a two steps forward one step back thing for me.