Tuesday, November 14, 2006

2007 calendar is in!

Yesterday I received my 2007 calendar from Selina Fenech. She's the artist that did the artwork for Beauty and the Beasts QS and Dragon Soul QS. It's absolutely gorgeous!

I've switched over to stitching Maggie the Messmaker, one of my three WIPs that are sort of UFOs. Dimension kits are just not fun to stitch; nothing's straightforward about it. I'll stitch on this through the weekend and then switch over to The Awakening again. I'll scan a progress pic on Sunday night.

I finally got my paint for the button I'm working on--nothing fancy. I sprayed it with polyurethane and am waiting for it to dry. We'll see how it comes out.

I also bought a plastic bin for my ribbons, cording, and decorating items. I'm getting quite a collection!

1 comment:

boljuu said...

Wow, it's amazing! Is it cross stitching? I do not believe it, but what kind of stitching?