Sunday, October 15, 2006

TrickORTreat stitching complete

Here's the second side panel, which completes the cross stitching on the piece. I still have to put it together, which is fairly involved.

I didn't have time to work on anything else this weekend. After taking the anti-nausea pill last night, I slept all morning and felt groggy all afternoon. I'm just starting to feel normal again. The hip pain is somewhat better, but I may go to the doctor tomorrow. Joy.

Doctor Who: We watched the new Doctor Who Friday night. Anthony Stewart Head had a small part (he played Giles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Spoiler alert... Whom I was really excited to see was Sarah Jane Smith, the doctor's old companion! I watched her when I was in high school and was disappointed when she was just dumped. The episode explained things, and I was almost crying. The Doctor seems to be much more loving and even sexual than back in the old days. Then he was completely platonic to everyone, despite our adolescent thoughts otherwise. Sigh. Tom Baker. Sigh.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your TrickORTreat is so cute! What designer is that from?